Join RNP at St Anns this Saturday
Wednesday, 2nd April 2008
On Saturday the 5th of April, Radio Northwick Park will be at St Anns Shopping Centre in Harrow between 10am and 5:30pm to mark the end of Hospital Broadcasting Week.
Hospital Broadcasting Week is dedicated to raising awareness of the work of volunteers across the country to take time, not only to play the music that patients and staff in hospitals want to hear but, to talk and spend time with them. This is especially beneficial to people who don’t get many visitors for whatever reason.
Radio Northwick Park will be broadcasting live shows back to Northwick Park Hospital from St Anns and there will be a Tombola with prizes such as DVDs, CDs and the all important cuddly toy.
There is also a collection happening at Harrow-on-the-Hill tube station where people can donate money to Radio Northwick Park before coming along to St Anns and watching how a radio show is put together and presented.
If you would like to know more about the work we do please browse the site or come along on the 5th of April where you can talk with volunteers about their experiences.
On Air Now
- 24 Hour SystemMore MusicAll your favourite songs one after the other, picked from our extensive music library and spanning the decades.
- 8am - 9am:Weekend Breakfast- Weekend TeamJoin the weekend team as they kick-start your Saturday morning with loads of great music, chat and fun as well.
- 9am - 10am:Omar Sattaur- Press StartCompleting every computer game in the world, one-by-one. Listen to Omar take on gaming news and culture, alongside great music.
- 10am - 11am:Donna Lois- Early Morning SoulJoin Donna as she eases you into the morning with the sophisticated sounds of soul music from the past and present.
- 11am - 12pm:Request Show- Saturday Morning's RequestsThe Saturday team play your favourites songs as chosen by you! Contact the studio for free on *800 from your bedside handset, or on 020 8869 3959.
- 12pm - 2pm:Dan Cottrell- The Saturday ShowDan is the perfect accompaniment to your Saturday lunch as he hosts an action packed, interactive, fun filled show to keep you entertained.
- 2pm - 3pm:Gary Morgan- Swing'n SaturdaySwing like the good ole days! Gary will crank up the gramophone to play records guaranteed to get you smiling and your toes tapping.
- 3pm - 6pm:Tony & The Sports Team- The Sports ShowAll the afternoon's sporting action, plus a look back at the week. Live updates throughout the show; locally, nationally and internationally.
- 6pm - 7pm:Adam Benjamin- Alternative TherapyAdam will mix things up a little as he shares with a playlist of quite literally anything.
- 7pm - 8pm:Non Stop Music- RNPAn hour of non-stop music for your listening pleasure. Everything from classic tracks to today's best new sounds.
- 8pm - 9pm:Tessa Randall- Virgin's Guide To Rock 'n' RollTessa takes you right in to the heart of the massive world of ROCK. Exploring all angles, and giving you a musical education.