RNP joins forces with Alan Senitt Trust
Wednesday, 17th February 2010
For the first time ever, Radio Northwick Park will be joining forces with another charity to hold a joint fundraising event.
The charity will be organising a quiz with the Alan Senitt Memorial Trust, a charity that supports interfaith dialogue and education, combats anti-Semitism and islamaphobia and facilitates sporting activities among disadvantaged youngsters.
Chairman Matt Blank said: “The idea is to raise more money for both charities, create a greater awareness within the local community and potentially put on a larger event than we would have done individually.”
Details of the quiz, including a date and venue will be announced soon, but needless to say both charities are quite excited and looking forward to working so closely with another local charity.
On Air Now
- 24 Hour SystemMore MusicAll your favourite songs one after the other, picked from our extensive music library and spanning the decades.
- 8am - 9am:Weekend Breakfast- Weekend TeamJoin the weekend team as they kick-start your Saturday morning with loads of great music, chat and fun as well.
- 9am - 10am:Omar & Ladan- Press StartCompleting every computer game in the world, one-by-one. Listen to Omar and Ladan take on gaming news and culture, alongside great music.
- 10am - 11am:Donna Lois- Early Morning SoulJoin Donna as she eases you into the morning with the sophisticated sounds of soul music from the past and present.
- 11am - 12pm:Request Show- Saturday Morning's RequestsThe Saturday team play your favourites songs as chosen by you! Contact the studio for free on *800 from your bedside handset, or on 020 8869 3959.
- 12pm - 2pm:Dan Cottrell- The Saturday ShowDan is the perfect accompaniment to your Saturday lunch as he hosts an action packed, interactive, fun filled show to keep you entertained.
- 2pm - 3pm:Gary Morgan- Swing'n SaturdaySwing like the good ole days! Gary will crank up the gramophone to play records guaranteed to get you smiling and your toes tapping.
- 3pm - 6pm:Tony & The Sports Team- The Sports ShowAll the afternoon's sporting action, plus a look back at the week. Live updates throughout the show; locally, nationally and internationally.
- 6pm - 7pm:Adam Benjamin- Alternative TherapyAdam will mix things up a little as he shares with a playlist of quite literally anything.
- 7pm - 8pm:Non Stop Music- RNPAn hour of non-stop music for your listening pleasure. Everything from classic tracks to today's best new sounds.
- 8pm - 9pm:Tessa Randall- Virgin's Guide To Rock 'n' RollTessa takes you right in to the heart of the massive world of ROCK. Exploring all angles, and giving you a musical education.